Born on September 1, 1996, Zendaya is an American actress and singer who began her career as a child model and backup dancer and rose to fame for her role as Rocky Blue on the Disney Channel sitcom Shake It Up. She made her film breakthrough as Michelle Jones in the movie Spider-Man: Homecoming.
She is also a singer and her debut single “Replay” reached 40 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the US and her debut album debuted at 51 on the Billboard 200 chart.
To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She began her career appearing as a child model and backup dancer.
She was born Oakland, California to Claire Marie and Kazembe Ajamu. Her father is African-American ethnicity and her mother is of German and Scottish descent.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman
- Nicknames: Zendaya
- Birthday: September 1, 1996
- Age: 22 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Oakland, California, US
- Current Residence: Los Angeles, California, US
- Education: Oakland School for the Arts
- Profession: Actress, Singer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Mixed
- Religion: Christian (speculated)
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Dating: Her current relationship is not known
- Net Worth: Not Available
Who is Ethan of Euphoria? Learn more about him here.
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm)
- Weight: 56-60 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She began her career appearing as a child model and backup dancer.
- She rose to prominence for her role as Rocky Blue on the Disney Channel sitcom Shake It Up.
- Her debut single, “Replay”, reached number 40 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the United States.
- Her self-titled debut studio album (2013) debuted at number 51 on the Billboard 200 chart.
- Her father is African American ethnicity and her mother is of White ethnicity.
- She started her professional working as a fashion model for Old Navy and Macy’s Mervyns.
- Her alternative career would have been a Teacher.
- Her favorite singer is Michael Jackson.
- Her father is 6’2 and her mother is 6’4
This is so beautiful… doing and making positive programming for young people is so important to me, and I will keep doing it. To all the parents out there, thank you for allowing me to be a role model for your children. I really, really do not take that for granted.