Born on July 30, 1982, Yvonne Strahovski is an Australian actress who is best known for her roles as Sarah Walker in the series Chuck, Hannah McKay in the series Dexter and as Serena in the series The Handmaid’s Tale. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of Western Sydney.
Yvonne Strahovski Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
She was born in Werrinngton Downs, New South Wales to Piotr and Bozena Strzechowski. Her parents are immigrants from Poland. She attended University of Western Sydney.
Yvonne Strahovski Affair/Dating/Married/Husband
She is married to Tim Loden. They married in 2017 and have a child together. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Yvonne Jaqueline Strzechowski
- Nicknames: Yvonne Strahovski
- Birthday: July 30, 1982
- Age: 37 years old (as of August 2019)
- Birthplace: Werrington Downs, New South Wales, Australia
- Education: University of Western Sydney
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: Australian
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Roman Catholicism
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Husband: Tim Loden (2009-Present)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
- Weight: 55-60 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 10 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Waist Size: 24 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34 inches
- Hips Size: 35 inches
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is best known for her roles as Sarah Walker in the series Chuck, Hannah in the series Dexter and as Serena in the series The Handmaid’s Tale.
- She is also known for her roles in 24: Live Another Day, Killer Elite, I, Frankestein.
- Her parents are immigrants from Poland.
- She began acting lessons at the age of 12 and graduate from University of Western Sydney.
- She is a supporter of PETA.
- In 2017 Emmy Awards, she revealed that she was married to Tim Loden.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.