Born in March 30, 1937, Warren Beatty is an American actor and filmmaker. He has been nominated for fourteen Academy Awards. In 1999, he was awarded with Academy’s highest honor, the Irving G. Thalberg Award. In 2017’s Oscar Award, he and Faye Dunaway announced the wrong winner for best picture.
Before Fame: Before fame, he worked as a pianist in a cocktail lounge.
Career / Awards: In 1999, he was awarded the Academy;s highest honor, the Irving G. Thalberg Award.
Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway Wrong Announcement in the Oscar:
Warren Beatty Oscar Blunder:
Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway announced the wrong winner for best picture, awarding the trophy to La La Land when it was actually supposed to go to Moonlight.
Watch their blunder here:
Born in Richmond, Virginia, he is the son of Kathlyn Corinne, and Ira Owens Beatty. His older sister’s name is Shirley Maclaine.
Beatty has been married to Annette Bening since 1992. The couple has 4 children: Stephen Ira, Benjamin, Isabel, and Ella.
Before marrying, he was a well-known romantic person. He had been in affair with many personalities in his prime. For more information, contact Warren on his twitter and Instagram
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Henry Warren Beatty
- Nicknames: Pro, The Chief
- Birthday: 30 March 1937
- Age in 2017: 79
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: Richmond, Virginia
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Northwestern University
- Profession: Actor, Director, Producer, Screenwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: Annette Bening
- Children: 4
- Net Worth: $60 million USD
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 6 feet 2 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Body Type: Not Available
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Blue
10 Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know about Warren
- Warren Beatty attended Northwestern University but dropped out after one year.
- In his prime, he had relation and flings with many actress and personalities.
- He is the godfather of Steven Bauer and Melanie Griffith’s son Alexander.
- He was the first choice to play in the lead in The Way We Were.
- Warren Beatty is allergic to oysters.
- In 2004, he turned down the role of Bill in Kill Bill: Vol 2
- It is rumored that he has a photographic memory for phone numbers.
- He is the recipient of the Kennedy Center Honors in 2004.
- He says that if a movie is ever made about him, Colin Farrell is the only person that could play him.
- He once worked as a cocktail lounge pianist.
I’m old, I’m young, I’m intelligent, I’m stupid. My tide goes in and out.
In a way, I’d rather ride down the street on a camel than give what is sometimes called an in-depth interview. I’d rather ride down the street on a camel nude. In a snowstorm. Backwards.
Marlon Brando was more than a uniquely gifted and influential actor. He was also an aroused citizen with broad social perspectives. Generous with his friendship and candid personal insights, he was an endlessly entertaining good neighbor. Annette and I will miss him very much.