Tyler Butler-Figueroa is an American violinist who is best known for being a contestant on America’s Got Talent Season 14. Tyler is the third performer to get a Golden Buzzer in the season and was given the Golden Buzzer from Simon.
The 11 year old Tyler has revealed that he was diagnosed with Leukemia when he was 4 years old. He says that he does not want to be known as the kid with cancer.
Tyler played violin to Kelly Clarkson’s Stronger. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He started playing violin when he was 7 and half years old.
Tyler Butler-Figueroa Ethnicity/Religion/Mother/Father
Tyler is from North Carolina, United States. As of now, we do not have name of his parents.
Also, click here to learn about Kodi Lee who is also a Golden Buzzer Receiver in Americas Got Talent Season 14.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Tyler Butler-Figueroa
- Nicknames: Tyler Butler-Figueroa
- Birthday: Not Available
- Age: 11 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: North Carolina, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: He is a fifth grader (as of June 2019)
- Profession: Violist, television personality
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Not Available
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Height: 4-5 feet
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He started playing violin when he was 7 and a half years old.
- He has revealed that he was diagnosed with leukemia when he was 4 years old.
- He played the violin to Kelly Clarkson’s “Stronger” in America’s Got Talent Season 14.
- He was given the Golden Buzzer by Simon.
- He was the third contestant from America’s Got Talent to get a Golden Buzzer.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.