Born on April 13, 1985, Ty Dolla Sign is an American singer, songwriter and record producer who rose to fame for his feature on YG’s “Toot It and Boot It” in 2010 which he had written and producer. His debut studio album, Free TC peaked at number 14 on the Billboard 200. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He rose to fame for his feature on YG’s “Toot It and Boot It” in 2010
Ty Dolla Sign Ethnicity/Religion
Ty was born in Los Angeles, California to Tyrone Griffin, a member of the band Lakeside. He has two siblings.
Ty Dolla Sign Affair/Married/Girlfriend/Eye
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Tyrone William Griffin Jr.
- Nicknames: Ty Dolla Sign
- Birthday: April 13, 1985
- Age: 34 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: He has completed his high school education
- Profession: singer, songwriter, record producer
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Aries
- Spouse/Wife: his recent relationship was with Lauren Jauregui from 2017 to 2019
- Net Worth: Estimated to be in millions of USD
- Children: He has a daughter named Jailynn
- Height: 6 feet 1 inch (185 cm)
- Weight: 80-85 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 42 inches
- Waist Size: 33 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Ty Dolla Sign released his first solo song, titled “All Star” featuring Joe Moses, and produced by Fuego in 2011.
- He gained attention in 2010 for his guest feature on YG’s “Toot It and Boot It”.
- His debut album, Free TC peaked at number 14 on Billboard 200.
- His song “Psycho” hit number one on Billboard Hot 100.
- He is a member of the production team D.R.U.G.S.
- He has stated that his interest for soul music was because of his father’s being a member of the bank Lakeside through which he met bands like Earth, Wind & Fire and Prince.
- He is the son of musician Tyrone Griffin.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.