Born on July 15, 1985, Tomer Capon is an Israeli actor and model who is best known for his roles in One Week and a Day (2016), Fauda (2015) and The Boys (2019). He was awarded an Ophir Award for Best Supporting Actor in the drama One Week and a Day.
He appears as Frenchie in The Boys (2019). For more information, read the article below.
Tomer Capon Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
He was born and raised in Israel to business-owner parents. He comes from a Jewish family.
Tomer Capon Affair/Girlfriend/Dating
His relationship status is not available at the moment. Visit his Instagram for more information.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Tomer Capon, Tomer Kapon
- Nicknames: Tomer
- Birthday: July 15, 1985
- Age: 34 years old (as of July 2019)
- Birthplace: Rishon LeZion, Israel
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Actor, Model
- Nationality: Israeli
- Religion: Judaism
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Dating: Not Available
Who is Billy of The Boys? Learn here.
- Height: 5 feet 11 inch
- Weight: 75 kg (approx)
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is best known for One Week and a Day (2016), Fauda (2015) and The Boys (2019).
- He made his film debut in 2015 in A Tale of Love and Darkness.
- He enlisted in the Israeli Defence Forces in 2004 and was a battalion combat soldier and later a squad commander.
- He participated in 2006 Lebanon War.
- In 2016, he was awarded an Ophir Award for Best Supporting Actor in the drama One Week and a Day.
- He is a spokesmodel for the Israeli fashion chain Fox.
- He appears as Frenchie in The Boys (2019).
Not Available at the moment.