Born on October 8, 1954, Tom Price is an American physician and politician who served as the United States Secretary of Health and Human Services in the administration of Donald Trump in 2017 and was the U.S. Representative for Georgia’s 6th congressional district, encompassing the northern suburbs of Atlanta, from 2005 to 2017. On September 29, 2017, he resigned as head of HHS following criticism of his use of private charters and military aircraft for travel. Read the article below for more information on Tom.
Before Fame: Before fame, he attended University of Michigan.
Tom Price Ethnicity/Religion
Price was born in Lansing, Michigan, and grew up in Dearborn, where he attended Adams Jr. High and Dearborn High School.
Tom Price Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Betty Clark, who is also a politician. The couple has one child. For more information, contact him on twitter.
— Tom Price, M.D. (@SecPriceMD) September 28, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Thomas Edmunds Price
- Nicknames: Tom Price
- Birthday: October 8, 1954
- Age: 62 years old
- Birthplace: Lansing, Michigan, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University if Michigan, Ann Arbor
- Profession: Physician, Politician
- Political Party: Republican
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Betty Clark
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: $10 million US
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Before entering politics, Price was an orthopedic surgeon and taught at the Emory School of Medicine in Atlanta, where he completed his residency. He went to college and medical school at the University of Michigan.
- He has served six terms in the House of Representatives, becoming chairman of the Committee on the Budget in 2015. Previously, he was majority leader of the Georgia Senate.
- He’s a fierce opponent of Obamacare.
- He is strongly anti-abortion.
- He is against same-sex marriage.
- His wife is also a doctor and politician.
- He resigned after a controversy over his use of private flights.
The American people need to know that there are folks here fighting as hard as they can for individual liberty, economic freedom, appropriate national security and the fundamental moral values that have made our nation the greatest nation in the history of mankind.