Born on May 29, 1943, Tom Coleman is an American lawyer and politician who served as the United States House of Representatives from 1976 to 1993 as a member of the Republican Party from Missouri State.
He gained national attention when in May 2019, he wrote an opinion in May 2019 and declared that Trump presidency was illegitimate and Trump and Mike Pence should be impeached.
Before Fame: He attended William Jewell College, New York University and Washington University.
Tom Coleman Ethnicity/Religion
Tom was born as Earl Thomas Coleman in Gladstone, Missouri. As of now, his parents information is not known.
Tom Coleman Affair/Married/Wife
We do not have any information on his marital status. Visit his twitter for more information.
I had the pleasure of meeting & chatting with Tom Coleman, former 17-year Republican Congressman from Missouri. He spoke passionately about his position that Trump is an “illegitimate president” who should be impeached, putting patriotism before party. https://t.co/BfIRmNbbNo
— Glenn Kirschner (@glennkirschner2) May 26, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Earl Thomas Coleman
- Nicknames: Tom Coleman
- Birthday: May 29, 1943
- Age: 76 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Gladstone, Missouri, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: William Jewell College, New York University, Washington University
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available at the moment
Who is Justin Amash? Learn about him here.
- Height: Not Available at the moment
- Weight: Not Available at the moment
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican
- He is an American politician who represented Missouri in the US House of Representatives from 1976 to 1993.
- He was a lawyer before his career in politics.
- He was admitted into Missouri Bar in 1969.
- He served as Missouri State Assistant Attorney General from 1969 to 1972.
- In May 2019, he wrote an opinion in May 2019 and declared that Trump presidency was illegitimate and Trump and Mike Pence should be impeached.
His memorable quote cannot be allowed at the moment.