Born on April 28, 1949, Tom Cole is an American politician who has been serving as the US Representative for Oklahoma’s 4th congressional district since 2003 and is a member of the Republican Party. As a member of the Chickasaw Nation, he is one of only four registered Native Americans in Congress.
For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Grinnell College, Yale University and University of Oklahoma.
Tom Cole Ethnicity/Religion
Cole was born in Shreveport, Louisiana to Helen Te Ata and John D. Cole. He is a fifth generation Oklahoman and a member of the Chickasaw Nation.
Tom Cole Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Ellen Cole and he couple have a son. For more information, visit his twitter.
WATCH: In between votes this week, I sat down in my office to film a quick update about what's been happening in Congress. pic.twitter.com/NXCV6EA1Ur
— Rep. Tom Cole (@TomColeOK04) May 18, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Thomas Jeffery Cole
- Nicknames: Tom Cole
- Birthday: April 28, 1949
- Age: 70 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Shreveport, Louisiana, US
- Current Residence: Oklahoma, United States
- Education: Grinnell College, Yale University, University of Oklahoma
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Native Americans
- Religion: He is member of the United Methodist Church
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Ellen Cole
- Children: 1
Who is Politician Justin Amash? Lear about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a fifth-generation Oklahoman.
- He is one of only four registered Native Americans in Congress.
- He has said that his mother was the Native American woman ever elected to state senate in Oklahoma.
I really do believe most people understand raising tax rates is bad for the economy, it costs jobs. It actually in the long term undermines revenue.