Born in December 15, 1989, Tokyo Stylez is an American hairstylist and wig maker who is known for his variety of hair extensions. Starting his career at the age of 11 by doing his little sister’s hair, he is now a popular stylist having Naomi Campbell, Karrueche Tran, Kylie Jenner, Gabrielle Union, Rihanna, K. Michelle, Tamar Braxton, Tiny Harris, OMG Girlz, Lil Kim, Porsha Williams as his client. His work has also been featured on television and award shows including Good Morning America, The Real, CFDA, BAFTA, BET Awards, The Soul Train Awards, The Real Housewives of Atlanta and so on. To know more about Tokyo, read the article below.
Before Fame: He started his career by doing his little sister’s hair.
Tokyo Stylez Family/Parents
Born in Omaha, Nebraska, his birth name is Williams Jackson. He has a younger sister.
Is Tokyo Stylez Gay? Tokyo Stylez Affair/Girlfriend/Boyfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Williams Jackson
- Nicknames: Tokyo
- Birthday: December 15, 1989
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Omaha, Nebraska
- Current Residence: Washington D.C
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Hair Stylist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Girlfriend: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Is Tokyo Stylez Gay: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- His birth name is Williams Jackson.
- He is a hairstylist and wig maker.
- When he was 11, he started doing his little sister’s hair.
- His work has been featured on a variety of television and award shows including Good Morning America and The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
- Tokyo is known for being able to do virtually anything when it comes to hair but has gained a reputation for his hair extensions and masterful wig creations.