Born on May 18, 1970, Tina Fey is an American actress, comedian, writer, producer and playwright who is best known for her work on the NBC sketch comedy series Saturday Night Live (1997-2009) and for creating the comedy series 30 Rock and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
Tina Fey is also known for her roles in Date Night, Megamind, Sisters, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot and so on. She has received nine Primetime Emmy Awards, three Golden Globe Awards, seven, Writers Guilds of American Awards and five Screen Actors Guild Awards. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of Virginia.
Tina Fey Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Upper Darby Township, Delaware County, Pennsylvania, she was born to Donald Henry Fey and Jeanne. She has an older brother named Peter Fey.
Tina Fey Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Jeff Richmond. They married on June 3, 2001 and have two daughters together.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Elizabeth Stamatina Fey
- Nicknames: Tine Fey
- Birthday: Mary 18, 1970
- Age: 48 years old (as of Feb 2019)
- Birthplace: Upper Darby Township, Delaware County, Pennsylvania, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Virginia
- Profession: Actress, comedian, writer, producer, playwright
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Greek Orthodox
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Husband: Jeff Richmond (m. 2001)
- Children: 2 daughters: Alice Zenobia Richmond, Penelope Athena Richmond
- Net Worth: Estimated to be around $65 million USD
- Height: 5 feet 4 ½ inches
- Weight: 52-56 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Chest Size: 35 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34B
- Hips Size: 36 inches
- Body Type: Slim
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the first female writer of Saturday Night Live.
- Her husband, Jeff Richmond is 6 years older than Tina.
- Her parental grandfather was the son of German immigrants, paternal grandmother had English, German and Northern Irish ancestry. And her mother is Greek.
- In 2004, she told Bust Magazine that she considers herself a feminist.
- She is a huge fan of the Star Wars movies.
- She is left-handed.
- She is semi-fluent in German.
- Visit our site for updates on celebrities.
I studied the usual acting methods at college – Stanislavsky and whatnot but none of it really clicked for me. At the Second City, I learnt that your focus should be entirely on your partner. Suddenly, it all made sense.