Born on May 11, 1964, Tim Blake Nelson is an American actor, writer, actor and director who is best known for his roles in O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000), Dr. Pendanski in Holes (2003), Daniel “Danny” Dalton Jr. in Syriana (2005) and much more. He appears as Looking Glass in Watchmen. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Brown University and Julliard School.
Tim Blake Nelson Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma to Ruth and Don Nelson. He was born into a Jewish family.
Tim Blake Nelson Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Lisa Benavides. They married in 1994 and have three children. For more information, visit his twitter(we believe this is his twitter).
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Timothy Blake Nelson
- Nicknames: Timothy
- Birthday: May 11, 1964
- Age: 55 years old (as of September 2019)
- Birthplace: Tulsa, Oklahoma, US
- Current Residence: New York City, US
- Education: Brown University, Julliard School
- Profession: Actor, Writer, Director
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: His family were Russian Jewish
- Zodiac: Taurus
- Spouse/Wife: Lisa Benavides (m. 1994)
- Children: 3
- Height: 5 feet 5 inches (165 cm)
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is mostly known for his roles in O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000), Dr. Pendanski in Holes (2003), Daniel “Danny” Dalton Jr. in Syriana (2005) and much more.
- His maternal grandparents were from Germany and his father’s family were Russian Jewish emigrants.
- His debut play was Eye of God in 1992.
- On May 8, 2009, he was inducted as an honorary member of the University of Tulsa’s Beta of Oklahoma chapter of the Phi Beta Kappa national collegiate honor society
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.