Born on September 12, 1973, Tarana Burke is an African-American civil rights activist from The Bronx, New York who is known for being the founder of Me Too movement. Burke also attends public speaking events across the country and is currently Senior Director at Girls for Gender Equity. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Auburn University.
Tarana Burke Ethnicity/Religion
She was born and raised in The Bronx, New York. Her parents information is not known at the moment. For updates, visit our site.
Tarana Burke Affair/Married/Husband
Her relationship status is also not known at the moment. For more information, visit her twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Tarana Burke
- Nicknames: Tarana
- Birthday: September 12, 1973
- Age: 45 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Auburn University
- Profession: African-American civil rights activist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: African-American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the founder of Me Too movement.
- Burke attends public speaking events across the country and is currently Senior Director at Girls for Gender Equity.
- She graduated from Auburn Univesrity.
- Time named Burke, among a group of other prominent female activists dubbed “the silence breakers”, as the Time Person of the Year for 2017.
- For more updates, visit our site.
Get up. Stand up. Speak up. Do something.