Born in 1973, Tana French is an Irish novelist and theatrical actress born in Vermont, who is famous for her works such as In the Woods, Faithful Place, The Trespasser and so on.
Before Fame: Before fame, she graduated from Trinity University.
Career / Awards:
- 2008 Edgar Award for Best First Novel, for In the Woods.
- 2008 Anthony Award, Best First Novel for In the Woods
- 2008 Macavity Award Best First Mystery for In the Woods
- 2008 Barry Award for Best First Novel.
Tana French Family
Born in Vermont, United States, Tana is the daughter of Elena Hvostoff-Lombardi and David French. Her father was an economist who worked on resource management for the developing world.
Tana French Marriage Husband
She is happily married and has two daughters. For more information, contact her on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Tana French
- Nicknames: Tana
- Birthday: 1973
- Age: 43-44 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: Vermont, United States
- Current Residence: Dublin
- Education: Trinity College
- Profession: Novelist
- Nationality: Irish
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Married: Yes
- Children: Two (daughters)
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Red
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an Irish novelist and theatrical actress.
- She currently lives in Dublin.
- Her debut novel In the Woods, won the Edgar, Anthony, Macavity and Barry awards.
- The British online newspaper, The Independent, has referred to her as the First Lady of Irish Crime, “who very quietly has become a huge international name among crime fiction readers.”
- When she was a child, she lived in numerous countries.
- Her father was an economist who worked on resource management for the developing world.
- She holds dual citizenship, both of United States and Italy.
If you rewrite a paragraph fifty times and forty-nine of them are terrible, that’s fine; you only need to get it right once.