Born on October 4, 1946, Susan Sarandon is an American actress and activist who is an Academy Award winner and six time Emmy Award Nominee. She is also known for her social and political activism. She was appointed UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador in 1999 and received the Action Against Hunger Humanitarian in 2006. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, she attended The Catholic University of America
Susan Sarandon Parents/Religion/Ethnicity
Born in Jackson Heights, Queens, New York, she is the eldest of nine children of Leona Marie and Phillip Leslie Tommalin. She has four brothers and four sisters. She is of English, Irish and Welsh ancestry.
Susan Sarandon Affair/Dating/Married
She was married to Chris Sarandon. They married on September 16, 1967 and divorced 1979. Since then, she has dated many personalities including Louis Malle and David Bowie. For more information, contact her on twitter.
— Susan Sarandon (@SusanSarandon) November 18, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Susan Abigail Sarandon
- Nicknames: Susan
- Birthday: October 4, 1946
- Age: 71 years old
- Birthplace: Jackson Heights, Queens, New York, US
- Current Residence: Pound Ridge, New York, US
- Education: The Catholic University of American
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Chris Sarandon (m. 1967; div. 1979)
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $50 million US
- Height: 5 feet 7 inch (170 cm)
- Weight: 139 lbs (63 kg)
- Feet Size: 7.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 10 (US)
- Shoe Size: 7.5 (US)
- Chest Size: 38 inches
- Waist Size: 27 inches
- Hip Size: 36 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 34D
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She lived with Tim Robbins from 1988 to 2009. They have two children together.
- She is a former ford model.
- In 2011, she was honored for her Outstanding Contribution to World Cinema at the Shanghai International Film Festival.
- She was a cheerleader during high school.
- In March 1999, she was arrested during a protest.#
- She keeps her Oscar in her bathroom.
I feel I’ve always been on the outside and always on the edge of an abyss. The women I portray, and the woman I am, are ordinary but maybe find themselves in extra-ordinary circumstances, and what they do is at great cost.