Susan Pourfar is an American actress who started her career as a theater actress in New York and is the recipient of an Obie Award , a Clarence Derwent Award, and the Dorothy Loudon Award for Excellence in the Theater World Awards. She has recently appeared as Catherine in Black Mirror Rachel, Jack and Ashley Too (2019). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Brown University.
Susan Pourfar Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Goshen, New York, Susan was born to an Iranian father and US mother. She attended Brown University and graduated magna cum laude.
Susan Pourfar Affair/Married/Husband
Susan is married to social activist, educator and writer Brian Jones. For more information, visit her Instagram. (not sure whether it is her Insta or not)
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Susan Roya Pourfar
- Nicknames: Susan
- Birthday: Not Available
- Age: Not Available
- Birthplace: Goshen, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Brown University
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Her father is from Iran and her mother is from Brooklyn, NY
- Religion: Not Available
- Spouse/Husband: Brian Jones
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $500000 USD (approx)
Who is Rachel of Black Mirror: Rachel, Jack and Ashley Too (2019)? learn here.
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches (estimated)
- Weight: 50-55 kg (approx)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She graduated from Brown University and graduated magna cum laude.
- She began her career as a theater actress in New York.
- In 2012, she received an Obie Award, a Clarence Derwent Award, and the Dorothy Loudon Award for Excellence in the Theater World Awards.
- She won the awards for her portrayal of Sylvia in Off-Broadway’s Tribes.
- Her husband is a social activist, educator and a writer.
- She appears as Catherine in Black Mirror: Rachel, Jack and Ashley Too (2019).
Not Available at the moment.