Born on July 8, 1962, Steve Eisman is an American businessman and investor who is known for Betting against subprime mortgages during the subprime mortgage crisis. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Pennsylvania and Harvard University.
Steve Eisman Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
He was born and raised in New York City and attended Yeshiva schools. He is a graduate of University of Pennsylvania and Harvard University.
Steve Eisman Affair/Married/Wie
He is married to Valerie Feigen. They married in 1989. Learn more about him on the article written by CNBC.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Steve Eisman
- Nicknames: Steve
- Birthday: July 8, 1962
- Age: 57 years old (as of August 2019)
- Birthplace: New York City, United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Pennsylvania, Harvard Law School.
- Profession: Businessman and investor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Wife: Valerie Fiegen (m. 1989)
- Net Worth: $1.5 billion USD (estimated)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an American businessman and investor.
- He is known for having shorted collateralized debt obligations and profiting from the collapse of the US housing bubble in 2007-2008.
- He attended University of Pennsylvania and Harvard University.
- He is the Managing Director and Portfolio Manager at Neuberger Berman.
- He is against for-profit institutions of higher education.
What value does cryptocurrency actually add? No one’s been able to answer that question for me.
For more information, visit our site.