Born in October 9, 1973, Simon Sinek is an British/American author, motivational speaker and marketing consultant who is the author of four books including the 2009 best seller Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action (2009). He has also taught graduate classes in strategic communication at Columbia University and consults for Disney, Microsoft, Pfizer and the US military. To know more about Simon, read the article below.
Before Fame: Before fame, he graduated from London’s City University and Brandeis University.
Simon Sinek Paarents/Nationality
Born in Wimbledon, England, he lived in London, Hong Kong before settling in the United States.
Simon Sinek Wife/Children
Not available. For more information, contact him on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Simon O. Sinek
- Nicknames: Simon Sinek
- Birthday: October 9, 1973
- Age: 43 years old
- Birthplace: Wimbledon, England
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: London’s City University, Brandeis University
- Profession: Author, motivational speaker, marketing consultant
- Nationality: British/American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: $15 million USD (approx)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is the author of four books including the 2009 best seller Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action (2009).
- Born in Wimbledon, England, he lived in Johannesburg, London and Hong Kong before settling in the United States.
- He had the honor of presenting his ideas to the Ambassadors of Bahrain and Iraq, at the United Nations and to the senior leadership of the United States Air Force.
The strong bond of friendship is not always a balanced equation; friendship is not always about giving and taking in equal shares. Instead, friendship is grounded in a feeling that you know exactly who will be there for you when you need something, no matter what or when.
Champions are not the ones who always win races – champions are the ones who get out there and try. And try harder the next time. And even harder the next time. ‘Champion’ is a state of mind. They are devoted. They compete to best themselves as much if not more than they compete to best others. Champions are not just athletes.