Born on August 25, 1957, Simon McBurney is an English actor, writer and director who is best known for Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (2011), The Last King of Scotland (2006) and Jane Eyre (2011). He is also the founder of the Theatre de Complicite.
He appears as Runyan Millworthy in the series Carnival Row. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: he attended Peterhouse, Cambridge Lecoq International School of Theatre.
Simon McBurney Ethnicity/Religion
Simon was born in Cambridge, England to Charles McBurney and Anne Frances Edmondstone. His parents were distant cousins who met during World War II.
Simon McBurney Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Cassia Yukawa. They have three children. For more information, visit his twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Simon Montagu McBurney
- Nicknames: Simon
- Birthday: 25 August 1957
- Age: 62 years old (as of September 2019)
- Birthplace: Cambridge, England, UK
- Education: Peterhouse, Cambridge Lecoq International School of Theatre
- Profession: Actor, writer, director
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Cassie Yukawa
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 6 ½ inches (169 cm)
- Weight: 65 kg (approx)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Born in England, his father was an American archeologist and academic.
- He is a founder and artistic director of the UK based theatre company Complicite.
- He is an Ambassador for Survival International.
- He was appointed Officer of the Order of the British Empire in 2005 New Year Honours.
- He is best known for his role in Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, The Last King of Scotland and Jane Eyre.
- He appears as Runyan Millworthy in the series Carnival Row.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.