Born in 1992, Sheila Atim is an actress, singer and model from England who is known for her role as Marianne in Girl From The North Country for which she won ‘Laurence Oliver Award’. She is also known for her role in Twelfth Night, Bounty Hunters and Sulphur and White. She is also a women’s rights activist. For more information, read the article below. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended King’s College London.
Sheila Atim Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Sheila was born in Uganda, Africa. She was five years old when she and her mother left Uganda to seek refuge in UK. She studied biomedical science at the King’s College London and drama and singing at Wac Arts College.
Sheila Atim Affair/Dating
Her relationship status is not known at the moment. Visit her twitter for more information.
Learn about Alex Sharp, Georgie Henley, Naomi Ackie, Naomi Watts, Toby Regbo who are also set to star in Game of Thrones Prequel series.
I concur. https://t.co/kDvYxXSkTo
— Sheila Atim (@sheila_atim) January 30, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Sheila Atim
- Nicknames: Sheila
- Birthday: 1992
- Age: 26 years old (as of Feb 2019)
- Birthplace: Uganda, Africa
- Current Residence: United Kingdom
- Education: King’s College, London
- Profession: Actress
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches
- Weight: Not Available at the moment
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an actress and composer.
- She is known for Twelfth Night, Bounty Hunters and Sulphur and White.
- She is set to star in Game of Thrones Prequel series.
- She attended King’s College London.
- She gained fame for her role as Marianne in Girl From The North Country.
- She is also a women’s right activist and is involved with ‘Women For Refugee Women’ in UK.