Born on December 12, 1990, Seungri (Lee Seung-hyun) is a South Korean singer, songwriter, record producer, actor, and entrepreneur who rose to fame in the mid 2000s as one of the three vocalists of the Korean boy band Big Bang. It became one of the best-selling digital group of all-time in Asia and one of the best-selling boy bands in the world. He is also an actor who made his theatrical debut in 2008 and went on to star in the films such as Nineteen and Why Did You Come to My House? He has also opened a dance academy, owns a nightclub and restaurant,, founded a record label. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Chung-Ang University.
Born and raised in Gwangju, he was first noticed for his dancing. He was scouted by YG Entertainment Entertainment to audition for the new boy band, Big Bang, alongside five other members: T.O.P, Taeyang, G-Dragon, Daesung, and Hyun-seung.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Lee Seung-hyun
- Nicknames: Seungri
- Birthday: December 12, 1990
- Age: 27 years old
- Birthplace: Gwangju, South Korea
- Current Residence: South Korea
- Education: Chung-Ang University
- Profession: Singer, songwriter, record producer, actor, entrepreneur
- Nationality: South Korean
- Ethnicity/Race: Asian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Dating/Girlfriend: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 176 cm (5 feet 9 inches)
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Black
Who is Julie Bergan? Learn more about her here.
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a member of the Big Bang Band.
- He is a polyglot; he speaks several languages including Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese and is currently learning Cantonese.
- Seungri rose to prominence as one of three vocalists and youngest member of the South Korean boy band Big Bang under YG Entertainment, which eventually became one of the best-selling digital group of all-time in Asia and one of the best-selling boy bands in the world.
- He made his theatrical debut with the musical Sonagi in 2008.
Don’t believe in success. Rather than that, believe in the amount of your effort and passion.