Born on June 17, 1958, Scott Peters is an American politician who serves as the United States Representative for California’s 52nd congressional district and has been holding the position since 2013. As a member of the Democratic Party, he started is political career when in 2002, he was appointed to the California Coastal Commission.
He is the president and CEO of Cameron Holdings and his family has net worth more than $100 million USD. Read the article below for more information.
Before Fame: He attended Duke University and New York University.
Scott Peters Ethnicity/Religion
Scott was born in Springfield, Ohio and was raised in Michigan to Lutheran minister.
Scott Peters Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Lynn E. Gorguze and the couple has two children. For more information, visit his twitter.
Climate change and its effects are undeniable. Scientists warn we must make unprecedented changes to avoid the worst effects. Policymakers and the public agree we must act now and that's why we need the #ClimatePlaybook.https://t.co/2rvG5jvgYG
— Rep. Scott Peters (@RepScottPeters) April 10, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Scott Harvey Peters
- Nicknames: Scott Peters
- Birthday: June 17, 1958
- Age: 60 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Springfield, Ohio, US
- Current Residence: California, US
- Education: Duke University, New York University
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Lynn E. Gorguze
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: $112 million USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Democrat.
- His family has a net worth of $112 million USD.
- He has served as the United States Representative for California’s 52nd congressional district since 2013.
- He started his political career when in 2002, Peters was appointed to the California Coastal Commission.
- He is the president and CEO of Cameron Holdings.
Not Available. Visit our site for more updates.