Born on December 4, 1971, Sara Gideon is an American politician who is currently Speaker of the Maine House of Representatives and represents District 48 of Maine House of Representatives. As a member of the Democratic Party, she was first elected in 2012.
She has stated that she is considering challenging US Senator Susan Collins in 2020. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended George Washington University.
Sara Gideon Ethnicity/Religion
Sara was born and raised in Rhode Island. Se earned a B.A. in international affairs from George Washington University’s Elliott School of International Affairs in Washington D.C in 1994.
Sara Gideon Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Benjamin Gideon. For more information, visit her twitter.
— Speaker Sara Gideon (@saragideon) June 1, 2017
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Sara Gideon
- Nicknames: Sara
- Birthday: December 4, 1971
- Age: 47 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: Rhode Island, US
- Current Residence: Maine, US
- Education: George Washington University
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Not Available at the moment
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Husband: Benjamin Gideon
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a Democrat.
- She is a graduate of George Washington University.
- She is currently Speaker of the Maine House of Representatives.
- She represents District 48 of Maine House of Representatives.
- She has stated that she is considering challenging US Senator Susan Collins in 2020.
Not Available at the moment.