Born on November 16, 1985, Sanna Marin is a Finnish politician who is the current Prime Minister of Finland and as a member Social Democratic Party, she is the world’s youngest currently serving prime minister. To learn more about her, read the article below.
Sanna Marin Ethnicity/Religion
Sanna was born in Helsinki, Finland. She was born to parents of same-sex. She attended University of Tampere.
Sanna Marin Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Markus Raikkonen and they have a child together. For more information, visit her twitter.
Neljässä vuodessa Suomi ei tule valmiiksi, mutta se voi tulla paremmaksi. Sen eteen me teemme töitä. Haluan rakentaa yhteiskuntaa, jossa jokaisesta lapsesta voi tulla mitä vain ja, jossa jokainen ihminen voi elää ja vanheta ihmisarvoisella tavalla.
— Sanna Marin (@MarinSanna) December 10, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Sanna Mirella Marin
- Nicknames: Sanna Marin
- Birthday: November 16, 1985
- Age: 34 years old (as of December 2019)
- Birthplace: Helsinki, Finland
- Current Residence: Finland
- Education: University of Tampere
- Profession: Politician
- Nationality: Finnish
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Husband: Markus Raikkonen
- Children: 1
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the current Prime Minister of Finland.
- She is the world’s youngest currently serving prime minister.
- She is Finland’s third female prime minister.
- She is a member of the Social Democratic party.
- She entered politics at the age of 27.
- She is the child of same-sex parents.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.