Born on November 1, 1961, Ryan Zinke is an American businessman and politician who served as United States Secretary of the Interior in the Trump administration from 2017 until his resignation in 2019. As a member of the Republican Party, he previously served as the US Representative for Montana’s at-large congressional district.
Ryan served in the US Navy SEAL from 1986 to 2008 and retired with the rank of commander. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Oregon, National University, and University of San Diego.
Ryan Zinke Ethnicity/Religion
Ryan was born in Bozeman, Montana and raised in Whitefish to Jean Montana Petersen and Ray Dale Zinke.
Ryan Zinke Affair/Married/Wife
He is married to Lolita Hand (m. August 8, 1992). They have two children together. Zinke was a widow with a daughter.
For more information, visit his twitter.
It's been a high honor to serve @POTUS & the American People as @Interior Secretary. We've restored public lands “for the benefit & enjoyment of the people,” improved public access & shall never be held hostage again for our energy needs. God bless America & those who defend her. pic.twitter.com/JXzVmrpDTg
— Secretary Ryan Zinke (@SecretaryZinke) January 2, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Ryan Keith Zinke
- Nicknames: Ryan
- Birthday: November 1, 1961
- Age: 57 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: Bozeman, Montana, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Oregon, National University, University of San Diego
- Profession: Politician, businessman
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christianity
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Lolita Hand (m. 1992)
- Children: 2 with Lolita, a daughter with previous marriage
- Net Worth: Not Available at the moment
Who is Rep. Andy Barr? Learn more about him here.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican.
- He served as US Secretary of the Interior from 2017 until his resignation in 2019 in the Trump administration.
- While at University of Oregon, he played football.
- He was a Navy SEAL from 1986 to 2008.
- He was a Boy Scout and earned his Eagle Scout award.
- His first wife had died and his marriage with Lolita Hand is his second marriage.
- He is Missouri Synod Lutheran.
Not Available at the moment. For more information, visit our site.