Ryan Niemiller is a stand-up comedian who is best known for appearing in Season 14 of America’s Got Talent. Beginning his career in Los Angeles, California, he performed in clubs and colleges.
Ryan was born with a disability in both arms. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Ryan Niemiller Ethnicity/Religion
Ryan is a stand-up comedian. As of June 2019, we do not have any information on his family.
Ryan Niemiller Affair/Dating/Girlfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Ryan Niemiller
- Nicknames: Ryan
- Birthday: 2013
- Age: 36 years old (as of June 2019)
- Birthplace: United States
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Indiana State University
- Profession: Stand-up comedian
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
We've been a fan for YEARS and are thrilled to see the world now know his name! Come out July 5 – 6 for this @AGT STAR – @CrippleThreat8 !!! Tickets are on sale NOW at https://t.co/hZaDM4uAiq Don't miss the RETURN of RYAN NIEMILLER to the Jukebox! #Peoria #Comedy #AGT pic.twitter.com/0Jg5k4UsV3
— Jukebox Comedy Club (@jukeboxcomedy) June 10, 2019
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Who is Nicholas Wallace? Learn here.
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an American comedian born with disability in both arms
- He is self-proclaimed “Cripple Threat of Comedy”.
- He began his career in Los Angeles, California performing in clubs and colleges.
- Ryan’s official website states “With his quick wit, great timing, and a gimmick that only he can exploit, Ryan hopes to prove to the comedy world that he may be unarmed, but he is dangerous.”
- He covered topics such as dating, trying to find employment.
- He is best known for appearing in America’s Got Talent 2019.