Born on September 6, 1964, Rosie Perez is an American singer, actress, dancer and host who rose to fame for her role in the movie Do the Right Thing and White Men Cant Jump. She is best known for her roles in Fearless (1993), Living Color, The Ritz and many more.
She is set to star as Renee Montoya in Birds of Prey (2020). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Los Angeles City college and West Lost Angeles College.
Rosie Perez Ethnicity/Religion
Rosie was born in Brooklyn, New York to Lydia Perez and Ismael Serrano. She is of Puerto Rican descent. She has five brothers and sisters from her mother’s first marriage.
Rosie Perez Affair/Dating/Married
She was married to Seth Zvi Rosenfeld from 1991 to 2001. She is currently married to Eric Haze. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Rosa Maria Perez
- Nicknames: Rosie Perez
- Birthday: September 6, 1964
- Age: 55 years old (as of October 2019)
- Birthplace: Brooklyn, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Los Angeles City College, West Lost Angeles College
- Profession: Actress, Singer, show host, dancer, activist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Multiracial
- Religion: Catholic
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Married: Set Rosenfeld (m. 1991 – div, 2001), Eric Haze (m. 2013 – present)
- Net Worth: She is probably a millionaire
- Height: 5 feet 1 inches (156 cm)
- Weight: 54 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 4.5 (US)
- Dress Size: 10 (US)
- Chest Size: 37 inches
- Hips Size: 37 inches
- Waist Size: 27 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32DD
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is an American actress, singer, community activist, talk show host, author, dancer, and choreographer.
- She had a breakthrough in the movie Do the Right Thing.
- Her parents were from Aguadilla, Puerto Rico.
- She practices kung fu.
- Her mentor was the late Don Cornelius.
- Perez is often identified as a Nuyorican.
- She started her career at the age of 19 as a dancer on Soul Train.
- She is a boxing fan.
- She is an activist for Puerto Rican rights.
- She has stated that she is allergic to Dairy products.
Boxing is about pushing through your fears. It’s more about fighting yourself. Floyd Mayweather could get punched – like clean shot down the middle to his face – and he wouldn’t flinch. And I understand what he’s doing.
For more information, visit our site.