Born on June 13, 1989, Robyn Lawley is an Australian model who is the first plus-size model to pose for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition. She started her career by signing to Bella model management at the age of 18. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Macarthur Girls High School.
Robyn Lawley Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
She was born in Girraween, New South Wales, to Chris and Janne Lawley. She has two older sisters, Shona and Jennifer.
Robyn Lawley Dating/Boyfriend/Married
She is in relationship with American basketball player turned lawyer Everest Schmidt. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Robyn Lawley
- Nicknames: Robyn
- Birthday: June 13, 1989
- Age: 29 years old (in December 2018)
- Birthplace: Girraween, New South Wales, Australia
- Education: Macarthur Girls High School
- Profession: Model
- Nationality: Australian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not available
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Dating: Everest Schmidt
- Children: 1 (daughter Ripley)
- Net Worth: Not available
- Height: 6 feet 2 inches (188 cm)
- Weight: 89 kg (196 lbs)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 12 (US)
- Chest Size: 38 inches
- Waist Size: 32 inches
- Hip Size: 42 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 38 inches
- Body Type: Voluptuous
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She has a tattoo on lower side of her right wrist.
- She signed with a plus size modeling agency called “Bella Model Management” at the age of 18.
- She is the first plus-size model to pose for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition.
- His husband is a basketball player turned Lafayette College.
- She was voted the winner of the Australian Cosmopolitan Fun, Fearless Female, Rising Star Award 2011
Not Available. Visit our site for more updates.