Born on June 5, 1941, Robert Kraft is an American businessman who is the CEO and chairman of the Kraft Group, a diversified holding company. He is the also the owner of National Football League’s New England Patriots, Major League Soccer’s New England Revolution, and Gillette Stadium and has net worth more than $6.6 billion USD. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Columbia University and Harvard University.
Robert Kraft Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Brookline, Massachusetts, he was born to Sarah Bryna and harry Kraft. His mother was born in Canada. His paternal families were Conservative Jewish.
Robert Kraft Affair/Married/Wife
He married Myra Nathalie Hiatt in 1963. They had four sons. Myra died of ovarian cancer on July 20, 2011. Visit our site for more updates.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Robert Kenneth Kraft
- Nicknames: Robert Kraft
- Birthday: June 5, 1941
- Age: 77 years old
- Birthplace: Brookline, Massachusetts, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Columbia University, Harvard University
- Profession: Businessman
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Myra Hiatt (m. 1963 – death. 2011)
- Children: 4
- Net Worth: $6.6 billion USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- His mother was from Canada his father from Brookline.
- His paternal families were a Conservative Jewish family.
- During his school, he was unable to participate in sports because it interfered with his after school Hebrew studies and observance of the Sabbath.
- He is the chairman and CEO of the Kraft Group.
- He is also the owner of the National Football League’ New England Patriots, Major League Soccer’s New England revolution and Gillette Stadium.
A lot of people have their big dreams and get knocked down and don’t have things go their way. And you never give up hope, and you really just hold on to it. Hard work and perserverance. You just keep getting up and getting up, and then you get that breakthrough.