Born on December 1, 1962, Robert Frederick Smith (Robert F Smith) is an American businessman, investor and philanthropist who is the founder, chairman and CEO of Vista Equity Partners, a private equity firm. In 2018, he was declared the wealthiest African-American and has a net worth of $5.5 billion.
He announced his intention to pay off entire student loan debt of 2019 Morehouse College graduating class on May 19, 2019. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Cornell University of Columbia Business School.
Robert F Smith Ethnicity/Religion
Robert Smith was born in Denver, Colorado to Dr. Williamm Robert Smith and Dr. Sylvia Myma Smith as a fourth generation Coloradoan.
Robert F Smith Affair/Married/Wife
His first wife is Suzanne McFayden with whom he separated in 2010 and divorced in 2014.He has three children with his first wife.
He is now married to Hope Dworaczyk, a former Playboy playmate. They have two children. For more information, visit his twitter.
“More than the money we make, the awards, or recognition, or titles we earn, each of us will be measured by how much we contribute to the success of the people around us.”#MorehouseGrad2019 pic.twitter.com/Lmr9zrhh55
— Robert F. Smith (@RFS_Vista) May 20, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Robert Frederick Smith
- Nicknames: Robert F Smith, Robert Smith
- Birthday: December 1, 1962
- Age: 56 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Denver, Colorado, US
- Current Residence: Austin, Texas, US
- Education: Cornell University, Columbia Business School
- Profession: Businessman, investor, philanthropist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Sagittarius
- Spouse/Wife: Suzanne McFayden (divorced), Hope Dworaczyk (m. 2015)
- Children: 5
- Net Worth: $5 billion ( in 2019 )
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an American businessman, investor, and philanthropist.
- He is the founder, chairman and CEO of private equity firm Vista Equity Partners.
- He was declared as the wealthiest African-American in 2018 by Forbes.
- He was born as a fourth generation Coloradoan.
- Smith is the board chairman of Carnegie Hall and is the first African American to hold that position.
- He announced his intention to pay off entire student loan debt of 2019 Morehouse College graduating class on May 19, 2019.
- Visit our site for more updates.
Use your skills, your knowledge, your instincts to serve – to go change the world in the way that only you can.