Born on February 13, 1946, Richard Blumenthal is an American politician and attorney who has served as a United States Senator from Connecticut since 2011 and has been the state’s senior senator since 2013. As a member of the Democratic Party, he is the second wealthiest member of the senate having net worth more than $80 million. He was the Attorney General of Connecticut from 1991 to 2011. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Yale University and Harvard University.
Richard Blumenthal Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Brooklyn, New York, he is the son of Jane and Martin Blumenthal. His mother was born in Omaha, Nebraska to a Jewish family originated in Prussia and Baden and his father was a Jewish immigrant from Frankfurt, Germany who emigrated alone at 17.
Richard Blumenthal Dating/Affair/Wife/Children
He is married to Cynthia Allison Malkin (1982), the daughter of real estate investor Peter Malkin and granddaughter of lawyer and philanthropist Lawrence Wien. For more information, visit his twitter.
— Richard Blumenthal (@SenBlumenthal) August 1, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Richard Blumenthal
- Nicknames: Richard
- Birthday: February 13, 1946
- Age: 72 years old
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, US
- Current Residence: Connecticut, US
- Education: Harvard University (BA), Trinity College, Cambridge, Yale University (JD)
- Profession: Attorney, Politician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Jewish
- Zodiac: Aquarius
- Spouse/Wife: Cynthia Malkin (m. 1982)
- Children: 4
- Net Worth: $80 million USD (Estimated)
Who is Natasha Crown? Why does she want to have the biggest bum?
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- His father was a Jewish immigrant from Frankfurt, Germany who emigrated alone at 17.
- He graduated from Harvard University with a B.A degree magna cum laude as a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
- While attending and receiving his JD from Yale Law School, he was classmates with President Bill Clinton and Hilary Clinton.
- His brother, David Blumenthal is the President of the Commonwealth Fund.
- At age 31, he became United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut, serving from 1977 to 1981, and as the chief federal prosecutor of that state successfully prosecuted many major cases involving drug traffickers, organized crime, white collar criminals, civil rights violators, consumer fraud, and environmental pollution.
- His wife’s father was real estate investor Peer L. Malkin and the granddaughter of lawyer and philanthropist Lawrence Wien.
- He is against National Rifle Association.
- He is a Democrat.
I did not want to avoid service. I did realize reservists could be called up, and that it was something that I wanted to do.