Born on August 22, 1971, Richard Armitage is an English actor He rose to fame for his role as John Thornton in the program North & South in 2004 and is best known for his role as dwarf prince in the trilogy of The Hobbit.
He appears as Adam Price in the series The Stranger (2020). For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
Richard Armitage Ethnicity/Religion
Richard was born in Leicester and has an older brother named Chris. He was born to John Armitage and Margaret Armitage.
Richard Armitage Affair/Married
As of 2020, his relationship status is not known. For more information, visit is Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Richard Crispin Armitage
- Nicknames: Richard
- Birthday: August 22, 1971
- Age: 48 years old (as of Feb 2020)
- Birthplace: Leicestershire, England
- Current Residence: England
- Education: London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art
- Profession: Actor
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: Caucasian
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Dating: Not Available at the moment
- Net Worth: His net worth is estimated more than $100k USD
- Height: 6 feet 2 ½ inches (189 cm)
- Weight: 80 kg (approx)
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Body Type: Athletic
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Richard is an English television, voice, film and theatre actor.
- He rose to fame for his role as John Thornton in the program North & South in 2004.
- He is best known for his role as dwarf prince in the trilogy of The Hobbit.
- He is also known for his roles in The Crucible, Hannibal and Strike Back.
- He is a graduate of London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
- He is known for his baritone voice.
- He appears as Adam Price in the series The Stranger (2020).
- He plays cello, guitar and flute.
- He has an older brother named Chris.
I try to be quite a detailed actor. People were really picking up on that. Even if it was just a flicker of the eye or something, they got it.
You can spend a bit of yourself when you give yourself to a character. At the end of a job, you have to remind yourself who and what you are.
Visit our site for more updates..