Born on January 15, 1971, Regina King is an American actress and director who rose to fame for her roles in Friday, Jerry Maguire, and on Southland and was named as one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2019 by Time magazine. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of Southern California.
Regina King Ethnicity/Religion
She was born in Los Angeles, California to Gloria and Thomas King.
Regina King Affair/Married/Husband
She was married to Ian Alexander, Sr from 1997 to 2007. They have a son named Ian Alexander, Jr. For more information, visit her Instagram.
Profile / Wiki / Information on Regina
Personal Information on Regina King
- Full Name: Regina Rene King
- Nicknames: Regina King
- Birthday: January 15, 1971
- Age: 48 years old (as of September 2019)
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Southern California
- Profession: Actress, director
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Zodiac: Capricorn
- Spouse/Husband: Ian Alexander, Sr. (m. 1997; div. 2007)
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: She is a millionaire
- Height: 5 feet 3 inches (160 cm)
- Weight: 55 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 8 (US)
- Chest Size: 35 inches
- Hips Size: 35 inches
- Waist Size: 26 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32C
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the sister of actress Reina King.
- She first gained attention for her role in the series 227 as Brenda Jenkins.
- She rose o fame for her role in Friday, Jerry Maguire, and on Southland.
- She was named as one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2019 by Time magazine.
- Her favorite movie is The Sandlot.
- For more information, visit our site.
We know that’s the bottom line: if money is made, the powers that be pay attention.
I’ve tried to be flexible in my career by doing a little bit of everything and that’s worked for me.