Born on March 26, 1946, Ravi Zacharias is Indian born Canadian-American Christian apologist and defender of evangelical Protestantism who is the author of several Cristian books Evangelical Christian Publishers Association’s Gold Medallion Book Award winner Can Man Live Without God? in the category “theology and doctrine” and Christian bestsellers Light in the Shadow of Jihad and The Grand Weaver. He is also the founder of Ravi Zacharias International Ministries (RZIM) and host of the radio programs Let My People Think and Just Thinking. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Trinity International University.
Ravi Zacharias Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born in Mardas, India, he moved to Delhi when he was quite young. He says that he was an atheist until the age of 17 when he tried to commit suicide by swallowing poison.
What a wonderful week spent with our team in Oxford for @ZachariasTrust’s annual Summer School. Students from all over the world attended and many said this week had a tremendous impact on their lives. We are so grateful for your continued support and prayers for the ministry. pic.twitter.com/BaMLmrW1A5
— Ravi Zacharias (@RaviZacharias) August 11, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Ravi Zacharias
- Nicknames: Ravi
- Birthday: 26 March 1946
- Age: 72 years old
- Birthplace: Madras, British India
- Current Residence: Atlanta, Georgia, US
- Education: Trinity International University
- Profession: Christian apologist
- Nationality: Indian, American, Canadian
- Ethnicity/Race: Indian
- Religion: Christian
- Spouse/Wife: Margie Reynolds
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $7.5 million USD
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Who is Awkwafina? Learn more about here.
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Christian apologist.
- Zacharias is the founder and chairman of the board of Ravi Zacharias International Ministries (RZIM) and host of the radio programs Let My People Think and Just Thinking.
- He says that he was an atheist until age of 17 when he tried to commit suicide by swallowing poison.
- In 2017, Christianity Today reported accusations that Zacharias had exaggerated his academic credentials.
Outside of the cross of Jesus Christ, there is no hope in this world. That cross and resurrection at the core of the Gospel is the only hope for humanity. Wherever you go, ask God for wisdom on how to get that Gospel in, even in the toughest situations of life.