Born on July 24, 1976, Rashida Tlaib is an American politician and attorney who won US House of Representative seat from Michigan’s 13th congressional district. She became the first Muslim woman elected to Congress and the first Palestinian-American woman in Congress. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Wayne State University and Thomas M. Cooley Law School.
Rashida Tlaib Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Detroit, Michigan, she was born to Palestinian parents. She is the eldest of 14 children.
Rashida Tlaib Affair/Married/Husband
She was married to Fayez Tlaib. They married in 1998 and divorced in 2015. They have 2 children. For more information, visit her twitter.
Take nothing for granted, we've got to finish strong to seal the deal and elect Democrats up and down the ballot. Please make your plan to vote now! Find your polling place here: https://t.co/npdhKDyXk7 pic.twitter.com/X4ZUh3tZT6
— Rashida Tlaib (@RashidaTlaib) October 30, 2018
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Rashida Harbi Tlaib
- Nicknames: Rashida Tlaib
- Birthday: July 24, 1976
- Age: 42 years old
- Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan, US
- Current Residence: Michigan, US
- Education: Wayne State University, Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Profession: Politician, Attorney
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: her parents are from Palestine
- Religion: Muslim
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Fayez Tlaib (1998-2015)
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a Democrat.
- She is the first woman elected to congress.
- She is a member of the Democratic Socialists of America.
- She is the eldest of 14 children.
- She started her political career in 2004 when she took an internship with State Representative Steve Tobocman.
Not Available. For more information, visit our site.