Born on September 5, 1957, Randal Quarles(Randy Quarles) is the founder and head of The Cynosure Group. On July 10, 2017, Quarles was nominated by President Donald Trump to fill the position of Vice Chairman for Bank Supervision on the Federal Reserve Board of Governors.
Before Fame: Before fame, he graduated from Columbia University and Yale University.
Randal Quarles(Randy Quarles) Family
Born in San Francisco, California, Randal was raised in Utah.
Randal Quarles(Randy Quarles) Wife/Children
He is married to C. Hope Eccles. For more information, contact him on twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Randal Keith Quarles
- Nicknames: Randy Quarles
- Birthday: September 5, 1957
- Age: 59 years old
- Birthplace: San Francisco, California
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Columbia University, Yale University
- Profession: Private Equity Investor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Wife: C. Hope Eccles
- Children: 3
- Net Worth: $750 million USD (approx)
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Randal Quarles is founder and head of The Cynosure Group.
- From August 2001 until October 2006, he held several important financial policy posts in the George W. Bush administration, ultimately serving as Under Secretary of the Treasury for Domestic Finance.
- On July 10, 2017, Quarles was nominated by President Donald Trump to fill the position of Vice Chairman for Bank Supervision on the Federal Reserve Board of Governors.