Born on August 25, 1968, Rachael Ray is an American television personality, businesswoman, and author who is best known for being the host of the talk program Rachael Ray. She is also known for 30 Minute Meals, Rachael Ray’s Tasty Travels, and $40 a Da.
Rachael is also an author and has written several cookbooks and has launched a magazine called Every Day with Rachael Ray. For more information, read the article below.
Rachael Ray Ethnicity/Religion
She was born in Glens Falls, New York to Elsa Providenza of Sicilian descent and James Claude Ray of Scottish, French and Welsh descent.
Rachael Ray Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to John Cusimano. They have been married since 2005. Visit her instagram for more information.
View this post on Instagram
What can I say? I’m a sucker for animals 😻 I get it from my mom, who always wanted to save every creature she met! Some stops along the #RR50 book tour have doubled as pop-up pet adoption centers, thanks to our AMAZING partners @animalleague and @lostourhome 🙌🏻🐶🥰 Proud and thrilled that the sale of @nutrish products continues to support these organizations and others providing safe and loving homes for animals across the US. If you missed the pop-ups on the tour path, click over to the #RachaelRayFoundation site (link in bio) for shelters and resources in your state and SAVE AN ANIMAL TODAY! #adoptadog #shelterdog #adoptadogmonth
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Rachael Domenica Ray
- Nicknames: Rachael Ray
- Birthday: August 25, 1968
- Age: 51 years old (as of October 2019)
- Birthplace: Glens Falls, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Television personality, businesswoman, chef, author
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: She is of Sicilian, French, Scottish and Welsh descent
- Religion: Not Available at the moment
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Husband: John Cusimano (m. 2005)
- Net Worth: She is a millionaire
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Her mother is of Sicilian and her father is of French, Scottish and Welsh descent.
- She is an American television personality, businesswoman, chef and author.
- She is the host of the daily talk Rachael Ray.
- She moved to New York City and worked at Macy’s Marketplace candy counter.
- She hosted 30 Minute Meals from 2001 to 2012 for 11 seasons.
- Rachael Ray show premiered in 2006.
- In 2019, Ray fulfilled a long-time goal of voicing a cartoon character when she voiced a character on the Nick Jr. program Butterbean’s Café.
- She has posed for the men’s magazine FHM.
Not known at the moment. For more information, visit our site.