Born in Britain, Qanta Ahmed is a British physician specialized in sleep disorders and is an author and a newspaper columnist. She is the author of In the Land of Invisible Women. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of Nottingham.
Qanta Ahmed Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Qanta was born in Britain to parents of Pakistan immigrants.
Qanta Ahmed Affair/Married/Husband
Her relationship status is not available at the moment. For more information, visit her twitter.
AHMED:The difference between anti #Muslim #Xenophobia, including the devastating #ChristchurchTerrorAttack & #Islamophobia which has claimed the lives of Muslims & Christians who dare challenge #Islamism– the political totalitarian IMPOSTER of #Islam #NewZealandTerroristAttack pic.twitter.com/nFZUEUwq58
— Qanta Ahmed (@MissDiagnosis) March 17, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Qanta A. Ahmed
- Nicknames: Qanta Ahmed
- Birthday: Not Available
- Age: Not Available
- Birthplace: United Kingdom
- Education: University of Nottingham
- Profession: Physician
- Nationality: British and American
- Ethnicity/Race: Her parents are from Pakistan
- Religion: Muslim
- Zodiac: Not Available
- Spouse/Husband: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is a physician who specializes in sleep disorders.
- She is also an author and a newspaper columnist.
- Her parents immigrated from Pakistan to Britain.
- She was associate professor of medicine at the SUNY at Stony Brook.
- She is the author of In the Land of Invisible Women.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more information.