Born on August 8, 1988, Princess Beatrice (Princess Beatrice of York) is the elder daughter of Prince Andrew, and is in seventh in line to succeed her grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II.
Before Fame: Before fame, she was the Princess of England
Who are Princess Beatrice’s Parents?
Born on August 8, 1988, Princess Beatrice is the elder of daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah and fifth grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II.
Is Princess Beatrice Single? Or is she dating someone?
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Beatrice Elizabeth Mary
- Nicknames: Princess Beatrice of York
- Birthday: August 8, 1988
- Age: 28 years old
- Gender: Female
- Birthplace: London, England
- Current Residence: England
- Education: Goldsmith College, London
- Profession: Fashion Investment Company
- Nationality: British
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Earnings: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: 8.5
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: 8.5
- Chest Size: Not Available
- Biceps: Not Available
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: Not Available
- Body Type: Slim
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know about Princess Beatrice
- She is the daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah, Duke and Duchess of York.
- She is in seventh of line to succeed her grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II
- Princess Beatrice was born in Portland Hospital
- Princess graduated with 2:1 degree in 20121 from Goldsmith College, London.
- She says that she likes to assist others through charity work.
- She is the first royal family to complete the London Marathon.
- In 2012, she became royal patron of The Helen Arkell Dyslexia Centre.
- According to rumor, she accidently cut ED Sheeran’s cheek in November 2016 with ceremonial sword during a mock of knighting of James Blunt.
I know I’m very lucky. A lot of it is quite normal, scooting around the supermarket with a shopping trolley and things like that. With one parent being a prince and the other being an amazing sort of… business woman.
Learning is the gateway to adventure.