Born on September 16, 1988, Prince Ea (Richard Williams) is an American poet, spoken word artist and filmmaker who is known for his motivational and inspirational YouTube videos. Starting his career as a hip-hop artist, he shifted to filmmaking and content in 2014. His YouTube videos has over a billion views. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Missouri-St. Louis.
Prince Ea Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Born as Richard Williams, he is the youngest of three children. He was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri.
Prince Ea Affair/Married/Dating/Girlfriend
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Richard Williams
- Nicknames: Prince Ea
- Birthday: September 16, 1988
- Age: 30 years old
- Birthplace: St. Louis, Missouri
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: University of Missouri-St. Louis
- Profession: Poet, spoken word artist, filmmaker
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: African-American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Girlfriend/Dating: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He initially pursued career as a hip hop artist.\
- He shifted from music to motivational and inspirational spoken work film in 2014.
- His YouTube videos have been viewed over a billion times.
- The name “Prince Ea” is derived from Sumerian mythology. It means “The Prince of Earth”.
- He credits his shift in perspective to the inspiration of ancient wisdom texts such as the Tao Te Ching and Bhagavad Gita.
- Visit our site for information on similar personalities.
Call me crazy but I imagine a world where we smile when we have low batteries, because that will mean we’re one bar closer to humanity.