Born on 6 September 1983, Pippa Middleton (Philippa Charlotte Middleton) is an English socialite, author and columnist who is the younger sister of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge. She rose to fame when she appeared as the maid of honour at her sister’s wedding to Prince William. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended University of Edunburgh.
Pippa Middleton Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born at Royal Berkshire Hospital in Reading, Berkshire, England. She is the second of three children born to Michael Middleton (born 1949), a former British Airways flight dispatcher, and Carole Middleton (born 1955), a former flight attendant.
Pippa Middleton Affair/Married
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Philippa Charlotte Middleton
- Nicknames: Pippa
- Birthday: 6 September 1983
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthplace: Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading, Berkshire, England
- Current Residence: England
- Education: University of Edinburgh
- Profession: Author, Columnist, Socialite
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Virgo
- Spouse/Husband: James Matthews
- Children: Not Available (pregnant)
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 ft 5¼ in or 166 cm
- Weight: 53 kg
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 7 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
- Chest Size: 34 inches
- Waist size: 23 inches
- Hip Size: 34 inches
- Bra Size/ Breast Size: 32B
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is the ambassador of the Too Many Women charity, which fights against breast cancer.
- She was the “Maid of Honour” at her older sister, Kate Middleton’s wedding.
- In 2008, just after graduation, she worked at public relations firm to promote luxury products.