Born on July 14, 1985, Phoebe Waller Bridge is an English actress an writer who is best known for creating, writing, and starring in the comedy-drama Crashing and Fleabag. She is also known for writing the drama Killing Eve. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts.
Phoebe Waller Bridge Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Phoebe was born in West London as the daughter of Michael Cyprian Waller Bridge and Teresa Mary. Her maternal grandfather was Sir John Edward Longueville Clerke and on he father’s side, she is a descendant of The Rev. Sir Egerton Leigh.
Phoebe Waller Bridge Affair/Dating/Married
She was married to Conor Woodman from 2014 to 2018. She is now in relationship with Martin McDonagh. For more information, visit Instagram which is a fanpage.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Phoebe Mary Waller-Bridge
- Nicknames: Phoebe Waller Bridge
- Birthday: July 14, 1985
- Age: 33 years old (as of May 2019)
- Birthplace: Ealing, London, England
- Education: Royal Academy o Dramatic Arts
- Profession: Actress, Writer
- Nationality: English
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Known
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Spouse/Married: Conor Woodman (2014-2018)
- Children: Not Known
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches (177 cm)
- Weight: 58-60 kg (approx)
- Chest Size: Not Known
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- She is best known for creating, writing and starring in comedy-drama Crashing and Fleabag.
- Her maternal grandfather was Sir John Edward Longueville Clerke.
- On her father’s side, she is a descendant of The Rev. Sir Egerton Leigh.
- She made her acting debut in the play Roaring Trade a Soho Theatre.
Not Available. Visit our site for more updates.