Born on October 2, 1950, Philip Wilson is an Australian bishop who is the eighth Roman Catholic Archbishop of Adelaide from 2001. He has also been the President of the Australian Catholic Bishops Conference since 2006. He became a center of attraction when on 22 May 2018, the Newcastle Local Court found Wilson guilty of the charge of failing to report allegations of child sexual abuse by Fletcher in 1976. Wilson will be held on bail pending his sentencing hearing on 19 June. More information can be found in the article post by BBC. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended St Patrick’s Seminary, Manly and Catholic Institute of Sydney
Australian Archbishop Philip Wilson Ethnicity
Born in Cessnock, New South Wales, he was born to Joan and John Wilson and was the eldest of five children. He decided to enter the priesthood when he was in mid-teens.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Philip Edward Wilson
- Nicknames: Philip
- Birthday: October 2, 1950
- Age: 67 years old
- Birthplace: Cessnock, New South Wales
- Current Residence: Australia
- Education: St. Patrick’s Seminary, Catholic Institute of Sydney
- Profession: Bishop
- Nationality: Australian
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Not Available
- Children: Not Available
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- In May 2018 Wilson was found guilty of failing to report allegations of child sexual abuse in 1976.
- He had decided to enter priesthood in his mid-teens.