Born on May 26, 1978, Phil Elverum is an American songwriter, producer, and visual artist who is best known for his musical projects The Microphones and Mount Eerie. He is also an occasional member of the Anacortes and D+ and is also known for his artwork andphotography. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: In 2004, he established the label P. W. Elverum & Sun, Ltd., through which he has released records by Mount Eerie and The Microphones,
Phil Elverum Parents/Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
He was born in Anacortes, Washington on May 23, 1978. Information on his parents is not available.
Phil Elverum Affair/Married/Wife
He was first married to Canadian artist and musician Genevieve Castree in 2003. However, on July 9, 2016, she died of inoperable pancreatic cancer. They had a child together.
He is now married to Michelle Williams. For more information, visit his twitter.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Phil Elverum
- Nicknames: Phil
- Birthday: May 26, 1978
- Age: 40 years old
- Birthplace: Washington, US
- Current Residence: United Sates
- Education: Not Available
- Profession: Songwriter, producer, and visual artist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Gemini
- Spouse/Wife: Michelle Williams (m. 2018), Genevieve Castree (2003-2016 (died of pancreatic cancer))
- Children: 1
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 7 inches (178 cm)
- Weight: 79 kg (174 lbs)
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Chest Size: 42 inches
- Biceps: 14.5 inches
Who is Holly Hagan? Learn more about her here.
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Based in Anacortes, Washington in the mid-2000s, he began to spell his surname Elvrum as “Elverum”, after the Norwegian town of the same name.
- He is best known for having recorded and performed prolifically under the band names The Microphones (1996–2003) and Mount Eerie (2003–present)
- He is also an occasional member of the Anacortes band D+ with Karl Blau and Bret Lunsford.
- He is also known for his artwork and photography.
- His first wife, Genevieve Castree, died of inoperable pancreatic cancer on July 9, 2016.