Born on March 5, 1955, Penn Jillette is an American magician, musician, television personality and author who is best known for his work with magician Teller as half of the team Penn & Teller. He is also known for his books and for his advocacy of atheism, free-market capitalism and First Amendment. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College.
Penn Jillette Ethnicity/Religion
He was born in Greenfield, Massachusetts to Valda Rudolph Jillette and Samuel Herbert. He became an atheist in his teens when he read the Bible.
Penn Jillette Affair/Married/WIfe
He is married to Emily Jillette and have two children together. For more information, visit his twitter.
— Penn Jillette (@pennjillette) August 17, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Penn Fraser Jillette
- Nicknames: Penn
- Birthday: March 5, 19955
- Age: 64 years old (as of August 2019)
- Birthplace: Greenfield, Massachusetts, US
- Current Residence: Las Vegas, Nevada, US
- Education: Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College
- Profession: Magician, actor, television personality, musician
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Atheist
- Zodiac: Pisces
- Spouse/Wife: Emily Zolten Jillette
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: He is a millionaire
- Height: 6 feet 6 inches (198 cm)
- Weight: 80-90 kg (approx.)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is an American actor, musician, magician and television personality.
- He is also a best selling author.
- He is best known for his work with magician Teller as half of the ream Penn & Teller.
- He is also known for his advocacy of atheism, the First Amendment and free-market capitalism.
- He became an atheist after reading the Bible.
- In his early career, he was in the band Bongos, Bass and Bob. He played bass.
- He is a Libertarian (political party)
It’s amazing to me how many people think that voting to have the government give poor people money is compassion. Helping poor and suffering people yourself is compassion. Voting for our government to use guns to give money to help poor and suffering people is immoral, self-righteous, bullying laziness.
For more info, visit our site.