Born on November 1, 1986, Penn Badgley is an American actor and musician who is best known for his role as Dan Humphrey on the series Gossip Girl (2001-2012). He is also known for his roles on The Stepfather, Easy A and is the lead singer for Brooklyn based indie band Mother. He has currently appeared in the Netflix thriller drama You. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended Lewis & Clark College.
Penn Badgley Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Baltimore, Maryland, he was born to Lynne Murphy and Duff Badgley. His parents divorced when he was 12.
Penn Badgley Affair/Married/Wife
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Penn Dayton Badgley
- Nicknames: Penn
- Birthday: November 1, 1986
- Age: 32 years old
- Birthplace: Baltimore, Maryland, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Lewis & Clark College
- Profession: Actor, Musician
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Scorpio
- Spouse/Wife: Domino Kirke (2017)
- Children: He has one stepson through his marriage
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches (175 cm)
- Weight: 70 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Chest Size: 40 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He plays guitar and bass.
- In March 2010, The American Red Cross announced Penn Badgley as a member in National Celebrity Cabinet.
- His parents divorced when he was 12 years old.
- In 2001 he was nominated for a Young Artist Award for his work on “The Young and the Restless” when he was age 15.
- His favorite musician is D’Angelo.
- He has a tattoo on his right leg.
- Visit our site for more updates.
I’ve written a song for every woman I’ve been with.
I want to be an actor. I don’t want to be a celebrity. They are two different things and people have forgotten that they are different.