Born on April 21, 1949, Patti LuPone is an American actress and singer who has won 2 Academy Awards, 2 Tony and 2 Olivier Awards. Patti is best known for her musicals and made her Broadway debut in 1973 in Three Sisters.
For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: She attended Julliard School.
Patti Lupone Ethnicity/Religion
Patti was born in Northport, New York to Angela Louise and Orlando Joseph Lupone.
Patti Lupone Affair/Married/Husband
She is married to Matthew Johnston. They married in 1988. For more information, visit her Insta.
Profile / Wiki / Information
Full Name: Patti LuPone
Birthday: April 21, 1949
Age: 71 years old (as of April 2020)
Birthplace: Northport, New York, US
Current Residence: United States
Education: Julliard School
Profession: Actress , singer
Spouse/Husband: Matthew Johnson (m. 1988)
Net Worth: Not Available
Height: 5 feet 2 inches (157 cm)
Weight: 58 kg (approx)
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- Patti is an American actress ad singer.
- Patti is best known for her work in stage musicals.
- She has won 2 Grammy Awards, 2 Tony Awards and 2 Olivier Awards.
- Patti started her professional career with The Acting Company in 1972.
- Lupone made her Broadway debut in Three sisters in 1973.
- She has a mezzo-soprano vocal range.
- As of 2020, she appears in the series Hollywood as Avis.
- Her name Patti is her mother’s maiden name.
I knew before I knew anything else that my career was in Europe. I wanted a career there. I’ve always thought that was who I am and that what I look like belongs in Italy. I made a film there and I looked around and thought, ‘God, I’m a beauty here. I mean, I’m really gorgeous here.’
Visit our site for more updates