Born on October 7, 1943, Oliver North is an American political commentator, historian, author and television host who was the president of National Rifle Association from May 2018 to April 2019. To learn more about him, read the article below.
Before Fame: He served in US Marine Corps.
Oliver North Ethnicity/Religion
Oliver was born in San Antonio, Texas to Ann Theresa and Oliver Clay North. His father was a US Army major.
Oliver North Affair/Married
He has been married to Betsy Stuart since 1967. They have four children. For more information, visit his twitter.
— Oliver North (@OliverLNorth) February 28, 2019
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Oliver Laurence North
- Nicknames: Oliver North
- Birthday: October 7, 1943
- Age: 75 years old (as of April 2019)
- Birthplace: San Antonio, Texas, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: State University of New York, Brockport,, United States Naval Academy
- Profession: Political commentator, television host, historian, author
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: White
- Religion: Christian
- Zodiac: Libra
- Spouse/Wife: Betsy Stuart (m. 1967)
- Children: 4
visit our site for more updates.
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a Republican.
- He is retired United States Marine Corps lieutenant colonel.
- He was chosen as president of the National Rifle Association in May 2018. He resigned on April 27, 2019.
- Although raised in Roman Catholic faith, he attends evangelical services with his wife and children.
It’s one thing to say don’t commit atrocities on the battlefield. It’s another thing to say don’t get caught doing atrocities.