Born on August 21, 1969, Noel Francisco is an American attorney and is the current Solicitor General of the United States in the Donald Trump administration. He is the first Asian American confirmed by the United States Senate to hold the position. For more information, read the article below.
Before Fame: He attended University of Chicago.
Noel Francisco Parents/Ethnicity/Religion
Born in Syracuse, New York, he is the son of Nemesio and Therese Francisco. Therese was originally from New York and Nemesio immigrated from the Philippines to study medicine.
Noel Francisco Affair/Married/Wife
He is married with Cynthia and has two daughters. He resides in Washington DC.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Noel John Francisco
- Nicknames: Noel
- Birthday: August 21, 1969
- Age: 48 years old
- Birthplace: Syracuse, New York, US
- Current Residence: United States
- Education: Brandeis University, University of Chicago
- Profession: Attorney, Politician
- Political Party: Republican
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Wife: Cynthia
- Children: 2
- Net Worth: Not Available
- Height: Not Available
- Weight: Not Available
- Feet Size: Not Available
- Dress Size: Not Available
- Shoe Size: Not Available
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He is a former partner at the law firm, Jones Day.
- Francisco Served in the Administration of George W. Bush & Helped With His Recount
- Francisco began his legal career at Cooper, Carvin, & Rosenthal, now known as Cooper & Kirk.
- On March 7, 2017, the White House announced Francisco’s nomination to the position of Solicitor General.
- He is the first Asian American confirmed by the United States Senate to hold the position.