Nipsey Hussle (b. August 15, 1985-died. March 31, 2019) was an American rapper and songwriter who became known for his mixtapes including Bullets Ain’t Got No Name series, The Marathon, The Marathon Continues and Crenshaw. His debut album, Victory Lap was nominated for Best Rap Album at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards in 2019.
To learn more about him, read the article below.
Nipsey Hussle Ethnicity/Religion/Nationality
Nipsey was born in Los Angeles, California. We do not have information on his family.
Nipsey Hussle Affair/Relationship/Girlfriend
He was in relationship with Lauren London. He had a child from a previous relationship.
Nipsey Hussle Death:
On March 31, 2019, Hussle was shot and killed outside his store, Marathon Clothing, in South Los Angeles. Here is his Instagram account.
Profile / Wiki / Information
- Full Name: Airmiess Joseph Asghedom
- Nicknames: Nipsey Hussle
- Birthday: August 15, 1985
- Death: March 31, 2019
- Age: 33 years at the time of death
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, US
- Education: He took classes in a community college is West Los Angeles
- Profession: Rapper, Songwriter
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity/Race: Black
- Religion: Not Available
- Zodiac: Leo
- Spouse/Girlfriend: Lauren London
- Children: 1
- Height: 6 feet 3 inches
- Weight: 78-82 kg (approx)
- Feet Size/Shoe Size: 12 (US)
- Chest Size: 40 inches
- Biceps: 14.5 inches
Trivia/ Facts that you probably didn’t know
- He had made his TV show debut in GGN: Snoop Dogg’s Double G News Network
- He dropped out of high school after being accused of breaking into computer lab.
- He initially gained success for his mixtapes including Bullets Ain’t Got No Name series, The Marathon, The Marathon Continues and Crenshaw.
- Crenshaw was bought for $100 each by Jay-Z. he bought 100 copies.
- His debut album, Victory Lap was nominated for Best Rap Album at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards in 2019.
- On March 31, 2019, he was shot and killed in South Los Angeles outside his store.
Not Available at the moment. Visit our site for more updates.